Its all in your head, Alice
6ksfashion:

White Lace T-shirtFigure-hugging Trousers
reblog this with 141301
chrianna:

boss
reblog this with 313562
http://taking-out-my-freak-tonight.tumblr.com/post/96079911191/my-mother-is-so-dysfunctional-i-cant-even-if

taking-out-my-freak-tonight:

My mother is so dysfunctional, I can’t even. If don’t buy my own food, I’m eating hers. If I buy my own food, I’m inconsiderate. If do my own laundry, I’m selfish. If I left it for her, I’d be lazy. If don’t clean up around the house (mind you, I’m not home 70% of the time and the other 30% I’m in…

Posted on Aug 292 notes